Aqara Smart home Light Control Single Fire wire ZigBee Wireless Wall Switch Via Smartphone APP Remote For xiaomi mijia MI home
Xiaomi Aqara Wireless Key Switch
Note:This switch has to work with Xiaomi Gateway 2 to achieve smart remote control function
* Cannot be wired, only can control Xiaomi smart bulb or light through ZigBee
* Portable, realize controlling everywhere
* Can be used as a key doorbell
* SOS emergency call
* Defending and withdrawing function
* Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz ( 2400 – 2483.5MHz )
* Wireless connection: ZiGBee
* Built-in CR2032 battery
* Please download the ''Mi Home'' APP in Google Play or APP Store
Note: The wall switch can connect the wire, can control any bulb throught the wire; while the wireless key cannot wired, only can control xiaomi smart bulb or light through ZigBee.
without neutral Wall Switch:
Single Fire wire version ( Neutral wire is not required)
* Aqara wall switch ZiGBee version
* Single key and Double key control
* Wireless connection: ZigBee
* Can connect to Aqara smart device or other Zigbee device
* Input: single firewire 220V, 50Hz
* Load range: no more than 800W / each, minimum: 3W energy saving lamps / 5W LED lights / 16W fluorescent lamps
* Working humidity: 5 – 95pct
* Please download the “Mi Home” APP in Google Play or Apple Store
With neutral wall switch:
The with neutral switch, which can only be used with zero line.
Multiple application : can connect to Aqara smart devices or other ZigBee devices
Use conditions : has to work with zero line
Wireless connection: ZigBee
Wireless frequency: 2.4GHz ( 2400 – 2483.5MHz )
Power input: 10A max. 250V AC
Load output: 2500W max. total loading
Working temperature: 0 – 40 Deg.C
Working humidity: 5 – 95pct RH
Please download the “Mi Home” APP in Google Play or Apple Store
Package Contents: 1 x Xiaomi Aqara Smart Light Control Double Key Zero Line Version, 2 x Screw
Aqara / Mi Hub is required for the smart home control system.
Easily connect to the Aqara Hub / Air Conditioning Controller with competitive price.
Industrial Design: Simple large pannel with 86mm Standard box, integrate with any house style.
Chip: Controls lights from 3W, can be used for most lights in the market
Material: Fireproofing V0 grade PC material with UV coating, and fade-less color for long-term use.
Functionality: CQC certified, click up to 50,000 times.
Have a great day with the devices from morning to night
Schedule to turn on light and wake you up in the morning
Turn off light remotely
Forget to turn off lights? No worries. Open the App and you can turn off all lights with a touch of the button.Professional electricians are recommend to install it due to the strong current operation.
1. Turn power off at circuit breaker and connect the wires.
(L slot connects to line wire, N slot connects to neutral wire, L1/L2 slot connects to light fuse).
2. Open the wall switch shell with a straight screwdriver.
3. Use screws to fix the switch in the wall box and then mount the shell.
4. Turn power on at circuit breaker. If the blue indicator light blinks once, the power is on normally.
Press the button. If the red indicator light blinks continuously and slowly, the switch is normal but it is not connected to Wi-Fi.
Press ” Add device” in App and follow on-screen instruction.
Work with Aqara Hub to enable multiple functions
Mi Control Hub/Aqara Hub/ Mi Air Conditioning Controller/Aqara Air Conditioning Controller Required.
With three-way switches, you can control one lamp with two switches, e.g. light switches at both top and bottom of stairs.
Adding a 2nd wired switch requires pulling new wires which is labor intensive, time consuming, and intrusive.
Simple yet Beatiful Design and Easy Installation within Minutes
Excellent Quality and Smooth User Experience
Aqara Wireless Switch adopts an innovative ZigBee wireless communication technology, and it can be pressed for more than 50,000 times.
Made of UV resistant materials, the panel is color fade-less. With the response time of 15 milliseconds,
Aqara Wireless Switch will provide you a convenient and smooth operation experience