3S 3-6S SN-L Compass Flight Controller Galvanometer Ublox GPS HD Pixel OSD AAT PPM SBUS RSSI For Fixed Wing Mini FPV RC Plane
Please remark “English OSD menu” when placing the order. Thank you!
NOTE: The color may be different from the picture shows, but the function is the same. Thank you!
– size, 38*25mm; weight 6.8g
– Pixel OSD, no need to set parameters through the computer
– Built-in acceleration, gyroscope, magnetic compass, barometer
– Built-in high-performance AHRS algorithm for optimization of fixed wings
– Support for expanding high-precision digital airspeed meters
– Support SN_AAT(Automatic Antenna Track), built-in AAT algorithm, no need for external AAT onboard module
– Support firmware upgrade
– Support PPM, SBUS interface receiver, independent RSSI interface
– Support 6 channel PWM output
– Support wing, v-tail, T-tail, 6 flight modes
1. MANUAL Remote control directly controls the aircraft
2. STAB Auto level. If the rocker get back to the middle, the plane will get back to the middle
3. RTH Return to home
4. HOVER Altitude hold and cycle. If the throttle is hight than 70%, it will get higher automatically
5. AH Aircraft hold altitude and flight route(with GPS)
6. ACRO Gyro mode
Two-way switching stabilized voltage power supply. The output efficiency reaches 95%. Almost no heat. Output ripple is small, reducing the interference to the transmission and camera.
The galvanometer can output 12v-3a and 5v-3a. The maximum measured current is 90A. It is recommended to use wide voltage camera and image transmission module, to prevent the camera and image transmission from not working normally under the condition of too low voltage. When no more than 12 V power supply voltage, the galvanometer will probably have a 0.9 V voltage drop. E.g. when the battery voltage is 11.5V, the galvanometer will output 10.6V.
Most of the working voltages of the transmission module and camera on the market now are between 7-25v, so there is no need to worry about the power supply problem caused by the voltage drop. However, it is still recommended to check the user manual of the transmission module and camera before using to confirm that the working voltage is within a reasonable range.
Adopt Ublox the 8th generation, supporting Beidou, GPS, supporting two module (default beidou + GPS)
Especially designed for the connection between the Galvanometer and the flight controller. With transmission and camera interface, and 12V and 5V JST output interface.
1PC SN-L Flight Controller
1PC upgrading board
1PC current meter