Arkbird FPV Auto Antenna Tracker Gimbal AAT w/Ground and Airborne Module Extend Range 1.2/ 5.8G Ground System
Arkbird-AAT Auto Antenna tracker and Airborne Module combo set also inlcudes, at no extra cost, an Arkbird GPS module, so you'll never get lost on those long distanceflights again!
An auto antenna tracker is a must for long distance/Video operation and ensures the maximum reception at all times by tracking the model as it flies in all directions and altitudes. The Arkbird AAT greatly improves the transmission range by pointing a high gain ground panel antenna (not supplied) at your model wherever it goes. This antenna tracker has an airborne module which works in conjunction with the popular Arkbird OSD unit (also not supplied) and installation is straightforward and simple as it comes plug and play, no soldering required.
The tracker has 2 sets of sensors for dual-coupling correction and is equipped with a magnetic compass and inertial navigation compass (gyroscope) for high precision tracking. Also includes 2 channel transmission of the video and audio for dual reliability (50Hz on video channel, 10Hz on audio channel).
Take off point coordinates can be automatically saved after powering up, dynamic positioning is achieved by using the supplied GPS interface in the ground module which supports the movement tracking. This is very handy if the antenna tracker is used on a moving vehicle or in the event of an emergency landing or searching for a lost model.
The ground unit is supplied with integrated suction cups for mounting on a car roof etc and a tripod mounting so that you can choose which way you mount the tracker whilst its in use.
• Improves long distance transmission
• 2 sets of sensors for dual-coupling correction
• Plug and play when used with Arkbird OSD
• High quality powerful steering motor with 360° slip ring
• Advanced fully automatic calibration algorithm for one step calibration
• 2 channel transmission on video and audio
• Dynamic positioning can be achieved with the included GPS interface
• Dual mounting, suction cup or tripod
• Self adaptive GPS Baud Rate which is compatible with all kinds of equipment
• USB interface for upgrades
Input Voltage (Ground Module): 12V (3S lipoly)
Max Current Draw (Ground Module): 800mA@12V
Input Voltage (Airborne Module): 7~13V (2~3S lipoly)
Max Current Draw (Airborne Module): 200mA@12V
Dimensions (Ground Module): 160 x 160 x 120mm
Dimensions (Airborne Module): 65 x 30 x 10mm
Weight (Airborne Module): 12g