Arkbird Hummingbird BNF Version RC Flying Wing FPV Aircraft
Arkbird Hummingbird is a compact rc flying wing FPV airplane. It is a PNP version airplane which is researched, designed and produced by Arkbird FPV. This small plane is specially both for novice and experienced artist.
1. The full size of the plane is 860mm*420mm*10mm, very convenience to take along with it.
2. Exceed 45 minutes long range flight, speed can be adjusted from 45-80km/h.
3. Optimized Arkbird lite autopilot, have all functions of Arkbird 2.0 lite autopilot.
4. The optimized autopilot support Balance, Fence, Waypoint, Launch Assist, RTH, Cruise way point, Gyro Mode etc.
5. Integrated Arkbird 433UHF receiver.
6. 5.8G 500mW Transmitter. Transmission distance can reach to 1.5km with stable signal. If matching with Arkbird 5.8G directional panel antenna or Arkbird mini AAT, the transmission distance can reach to 5km.
7. The whole plane adopt EPP material processing and strengthen with carbon fiber tubes and chips, that make the plane very firm and durable, you don’t need to worry about crash.
8. Factory settings has been finished before sale, ONLY cost few minutes to install when you receive it.
9. If matched with 433UHF transmitter, the BNF version airplane is almost compatible with all 6CH or more channels radio on the market.
1. Wingspan: 860mm
2. Full Length: 419mm
3. Flight weight: 420g±5g
4. Flight speed: > 45km/h
5. Flight time: > 45 minutes
6. Wing area: 16dm^2
7. Wing load: 26gdm^2
8. Radio frequency: 433MHz
9. Transmitter frequency: 5.8GHz
Plane size (/mm)
1. Battery 2. GPS 3. ESC 4. Motor 5. Receiver 6. Servo 7. Transmitter
Standard Set Included:
-Plane Kit x1
-Motor (EMAX MT1806/KV2280) x1
-ESC (15A) x1
-Servo(EMAX ES08A II) x2
-Propeller (5045) x 2
-Arkbird 5.8GHz Transmitter (500mW 40CH) x1
-Arkbird optimized 2.0 lite autopilot x1
– Arkbird GPS x1
– Arkbird 433UHF receiver x1
– Full cables
Recommended Parts(Not Included):
–Radio controller: 6CH up
-Radio battery charger
-Battery: 3S1P 18650 ( 2700-3000mah 15A)
-Camera: Runcam HD/2, MOBIUS 808