To shut down the device, please long press the POWER button on back side of the display (ON/OFF button), the system will save the picture and movie automatically, then you can shift the switch on the battery compartment to OFF side to shut down the power supply.
Batteries and Momery Card do not included!
Camera Tube inside Diameter <46mm
WARNING: If shut down the power supply without press the POWER button on display first, the pictures and the movies document will be DAMAGED!
Infrared Technology– Allows you to zero in on any target with ease and illuminate your area of vision. Giving you a much easier target to aim at increasing accuracy.
Weatherproof Design– Can be used rain or shine with no issues!
Day and Night- Easily switch between night vision and daytime mode for use during day or night.
*High Quality 16mm IR Camera & HD Screen. Works during day and night. Now with DVR Recorder!
Display size 4.3 inch
Camera 16MM Lens
Flashlight Infrared flashlight
Flashlight wavelength 850nm
Flashlight chip Laser
Laser Flashlight Maximum Visible Distance 200-400m or more
Batery 2pcs 18650 for LCD, 1pc 18650 for IR
Working time of battery 1500mah LCD:5-8 hours IR:4-6 hours
Rfle scope(Sight) Not included in the package
Function 720P HD,take photo,record video
1x 4.3inch LCD Display
1x Night Vision Camera
1x Camera Tube
1x Laser IR Flashlight
1x IR Flashlight Mount
1x 30mm Display Ring Mount
1x 25.4mm Display Ring Mount
1x Camouflage Wrap
1x Monitor Cover
1. Put 2pcs of 18650 batery (not included) in batery compartment on display, put 1pc in flashlight.
2. Install the display and IR flashlight on the optical sight with the mounts.
3. Loosen screws , and centrally fix the camera tube in the rear of the eyepiece of the optical sight.
4. Turn on the device and rotate the lens of the equipment (inside the tube) to adjust the focus to get sharp image.
5. In the future application, if the image is blurred caused by the different distances of the objects, the image shall be clarified by adjusted the mounting position to change the distance between the camera and the optical sight.