CUAV 3DR radio telemetry 915mhz 250MW 433mhz 1000MW data Telemetry TTL & USB Port For APM Pixhawk Pixhack Open source drop ship
For low-cost close range data transmission module, selectable frequency is 433mhz,915mhz, optional power is: 100MW, 250MW, 500MW, 1W
Built in sik open source firmware, and superimposed the signal strength in the mavlink, so that in the ground station can view real-time signal strength instructions
USB end uses ftdi chip, support computer, Android device OTG connection
– The 3DR Radio telemetry system is designed as an open source Xbee replacement radio set, offering a lower price, longer range and superior performance to Xbee radios. It's available in 915Mhz and 433Mhz; and in the following configurations: serial board (for the air) and USB (for the ground).
– open source firmware. Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FTDI USB serial.
– The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and radio firmware with configurable parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio Configurator or AT commands.
– Range:800M (57600 buad rate)
– Note:CUAV RADIO V3 version with Micro USB port as APM 2 flight control
Hardware features and specifications(433Mhz version)
– Very small size
– Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
– Available in 900MHz or 433MHz variants
– Receiver sensitivity to -121 dBm
– Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
– Transparent serial link
– Air data rates up to 250kbps
– MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
– Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
– Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
– Support for LBT and AFA
– Configurable duty cycle
– Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
– Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
– Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
– Open source firmware
– AT commands for radio configuration
– RT commands for remote radio configuration
– Adaptive flow control when used with APM
– Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller
-1set 3DR Telemetry
– Atenna and cable(the 433 is white , the 915 is black )
If item DOA(Dead of Arrival),Buyers Can return it in 14 Days,We will Replace it with New item after we receive DOA item.Please Contact us Before you sent the item back
All item Comes with Basic 3 Month Sellers Warranty,if item defective in 3 Month,We will offer replacement withour extra Charger(including shipping fee)After we Receive the Defective item.
If item Defective after 3 Month,Buyers can still send it back,We will contact suppliers or Manufactory for Warranty.Buyers Might Need pay the Shipping fee For resend the replaced item.