Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
Weight: 280g (w/out electronics)
Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
Net weight: 272g
Made by advanced engineering material,super strong & smooth
APM2.8 ArduPilot Mega 2.8 APM Flight Control Board
APM is an open source flight control, can you play APM well depend on individual ability. Player must have ability of basic understanding of monolithic integrated circuit, c-language, knowledge of electrical,mechanical, and also needs a certain degree of mental capacity, financialand material resources, energy support.If you're not ready, then We recommend that you prepare some introductory information first.
– Arduino Compatible!
– Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
– Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
– Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
– Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6H module with Compass.
– One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
– Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
– Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively
XXD 2212 1000kv motor
Max Efficiency: 80%
Max Efficiency Current: 4-10A (>75%)
Current Capacity: 12A/60s
No Load Current @ 10V: 0.5A
No. Of Cells: 2-3 Li-Poly
Motor Dimensions: Φ27.5 x 30mm
Shaft Diameter: Φ3.17mm
F450 Quadcopter Frame x1
APM2.6 Flight Control x1
7M GPS x1
ESC Connect Board x1
2212 1000KV Brushless motor x4
Brushless 30A ESC x4
1045 Propeller x4 (2Pairs)
Not assembled, just a kit