HJ550 is a series of “Firewheel” Multicopter frame from HJ. It is very suitable for RC beginner althougn HJ550 have simple design, with built-in circuit board for ESC power distribution, seldom parts but strong structure to let user more easier for maintenance. The mounting holes design can fit for different controller board e.g. KK, FF, MK, MWC in the RC market, it can fulfill different kind of user need e.g. FPV.
Please note that the thickness of the 4 motor arms are 5mm, pls use M3x8 screw for motor fixing.
Motor: A2212/2216/2814 800KV~1000KV
ESC: 20A ~ 30A
Propeller Size: 10×4.5 in or 10×4.7 in
Battery: 4s 2000mah ~ 3600mah Lipo
Material: glass fiber + ABS plastic
Color: red + black + white
Weight: 424 grams
Wheelbase: 550 mm
Takeoff weight: 1200 – 2400 grams
Propeller: 9443, 1045
Recommended battery: 3S – 4S LiPo
Recommended motor: 2212, 2216
Recommended ESC: 20A -40A,
Complete set includes: Arm x 6+ Upper cover x 1+ Lower cover x 1+ Force arm screw 36+ Motor screw 24
APM V2.8.0 description:
– This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
– Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
– V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
– Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
– V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt dwon. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
– Needle: staight
– Power supply: LP2985-3.3
– Max voltage: 16V
– Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
– Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
– Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
– External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.