The iFlight BumbleBee HD V3 BNF features the amazing Nebula Nano system which makes flying truly breathtaking.
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight. We came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for our new V3 to fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
But there’s much more this time. NEW motor size and NEW software engineered ducts to increase power and decrease noise. Yeah, you heard right! FINALLY a CineWhoop without that high pitch noise waking up the last sleeping dogs in your whole neighborhood… .
No broken PLA Ducts anymore! Brand new lightweight Polycarbonate duct profile for minimum disturbance to channel thrust and efficiency.
Small space,Tight gaps,indoor safety.But you need that 4K Well, here goes your GoPro!
There’s always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here’s the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you’d fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends.
Do you just love the style and the fact that “props just won’t break that often” … GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog from V2 to V3:
– 4S 1408 3600KV upgraded to 2203.5 3600KV
6S 1408 2800KV upgraded to 2205 2300KV
– SucceX-A F4 AIO upgraded to Beast F7 45A AIO
– Upgraded polycarbonate ducts for less noise and more durability
– Upgraded EVA protectors
– No Props or frame in view!
– High performance True-AIO Board Beast F7 45A to save weight and space
– T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
– Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
– Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
– Nebula Nano
– Butter smooth 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV motors
– Bumper prop guards to protect sensitive environment or yourself
– Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
– Beast F7 45A BLHeli-S true AIO board
– Motor: 4S XING 2203.5 3600KV (LINK) / 6S 2205 2300KV
– Wheelbase: 145mm
– Body Size: 111*93mm
– Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
– Top plate thickness: 2mm
– Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum standoff height)
– Propeller size: 3 inch
– FC pattern: 20*20mm,30.5*30.5mm
– FPV cam spacing: 19mm
– Weight: 355.6g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
– 1x BumbleBee HD V3 Frame
– 1x Caddx VISTA Polar System
– 2x TPU camera
side plate soft mount
– 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 – Color May Vary)
– 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Recommendation of battery
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles V2
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won’t need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don’t choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.