Maiyue star true 4K Ultra HD 3840 * 2160p dual lens cam car DVR built-in GPS WIFI camera rear full HD 1080P lens
Lens 4G+4G Diagonal Viewing Angle F=2.1mm
Screen 2.35 inch IPS
Other built in GPS（GPS tracking）、WIFI、WDR
Sensor Resolution OS08A10, 8 Mega Pixels
Video Resolution 4K+1080P
Codec H.265, MP4
File Type MOV
Photo Resolution 1200Mega
Storage Support max 128GB TF card, Class 10
Built-in super capacitor
Interface MINI USB
1 Ultra 4K Blackbox DVR, support 4K super FHD video
2 support FHD1080p REAR view camera
3 support WDR
4 support parking mode
5 support GPS
6 support wifi
7 professional Hi3559V200 chip
1)In the media menu item, you can set the audio switch, the default audio is “on”. Adjust the volume: mute, low, medium, high, the default is “medium”. The button tone defaults to “on”. The music of the switch is “on” by default.
2)Loop recording: You can set the time to record a video: off, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes; for example: when set to 1 minute, the recorded video saves a video file in 1 minute, and can save the video in a loop. The system automatically deletes the video file at the earliest time. The default time is 3 minutes. When set to “Off”, the recorded video file size is 4GB (Note: the actual file is less than 4GB). When the card is full, the recording will stop and the recording will not continue. To continue recording, you must manually delete the video file, or format the card before you can continue to record and save the video.
3)Time-lapse recording: When set to “time-lapse recording” , you can set the time-lapse recording time: 1 second, 5 frames, 1 second, 2 frames, 1 second, 1 frame and off. The system defaults to 1 second and 2 frames.
4)Source frequency: You can set 50Hz, 60Hz with your local source frequency. The system default is 60Hz
5)Time zone setting: You can manually set the time zone of the current car location. The system defaults to UTC/GMT+8.
6)Speed list: Speed unit can be set: KM/H, MPH. The system default is KM/H
7)Screen sleep: set the screen sleep time: off, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, for example: after setting for 1 minute, the recorder does not do any operation, and after 1 minute, the screen is turned off and goes to sleep. The system default time is 1 minute. If it is set to “Off”, the screen will not go out to sleep, it will light up.
8)Screen sleep: set the screen sleep time: off, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, for example: after setting for 1 minute, the recorder does not do any operation, and after 1 minute, the screen is turned off and goes to sleep. The system default time is 1 minute. If it is set to “Off”, the screen will not go out to sleep, it will light up.
9)USB mode: Set the USB mode to charge, UVC, and store. When set to charge, the machine plugged into the USB cable can only be used for charging. When set to UVC, the device can be used as a PC camera when the machine is plugged into a USB cable to connect to the computer. When it is set to store, after the machine is plugged into the USB cable to connect to the computer, the external storage device TF card in the machine can be read and written. The system defaults to charging.
Note: To achieve UVC and storage function, the USB cable must be equipped with data transmission. If the USB cable has no data transmission function, then it can only achieve the charging effect.
10) Collision sensitivity: The switch for setting the collision sensitivity is related to low, medium and high respectively. The system defaults to medium. If set to “Off”, the device will not activate the emergency recording function when it encounters a collision.
11) Parking monitoring: Set the parking monitoring switch, which is related to low, medium and high respectively. The system defaults to off.
12)Motion Detection: Set the motion detection switch, which is related to low, medium and high respectively. The system defaults to off.
13) Picture-in-picture: set the picture-in-picture switch, set the picture-in-picture to open, and the video interface preview screen can display the front and back camera pictures. Set the picture-in-picture to off, and the video interface preview screen only displays the single-channel camera picture. In the double recording state, the system defaults to on.
15) Time setting: The system time can be set here.
16) Language: Set the currently required language. The language is pre-preferred in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Polish. The system defaults to English.
17) License plate setting: Set the license plate number of your car. If the watermark information in the setting is on, the recorded video file will display the license plate number.
18) Storage space: You can check the total capacity and used space of the card in the recorder, and the remaining space.
19) Format the memory card: After entering, select “Cancel” to exit the interface. The card will not be formatted. After selecting “Confirm”, the card will be formatted and all files in the card will be deleted.
20) Restore factory settings: Enter the factory reset settings, select “Cancel” to exit the interface, select “Confirm” system to restore all modified settings to the factory default settings, and the device will restart automatically.
21) WIFI: WIFI switch can be set here, the system default is off,
22) About: After entering, you can view information about this device, such as model, software version, WIFI name, WIFI password, etc