DSSS & FHSS technique, super anti-interference and stability
RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, extensional sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc
S.BUS. CH9 is set for S.BUS
All 9channel needs 3ms to response parallel
Section precision 4096, stable the servo, rudder shaking free
HV input up to 10V
Mini design for convenient assembling and operating
Channel: 9channel, CH9 is for S.BUS
Max input voltage: 10V
Current: 38-45 mA (Voltage input: 5V)
Section precision 4096
Item size: 41 * 23 * 14mm
Item weight: 10.7g
- With two-way communication function
- May return flight data
- High sensitivity, distances up to 1.1km
- DSSS spread spectrum technology, high reliability
- 12 Channels
- And then provide an additional supply port (B / C)
- Operating voltage: 4.6V – 16V (receiver only on behalf of the permissible range, does not mean that the other connected to the receiver device can operate at high voltage)
- Weight only: 15.7g
- Only 1 gram of weight
- Radiolink R6DSM, 2.4G 12 channels receiver
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronousl
- SBUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9,AT9S,AT10 and AT10II, is the best choice for racing drone.
For band: 2.4G
Channel: 6 (Red LED indicator is for PWM mode. Blue LED for PPM, can be extended to 10channels)
Power Input: MAX 6V
Control Distance: 600m in air
Current Consumption: 38-45mA (Input voltage:5V)
R6DS can output PPM PWM S-Bus, powered with DSSS frequency-hopping technology and is compatible with the controllers AT9,AT10 and AT9S.
DSSS act perfect on anti interference, especially on 433 and graph transmission.
Signal strength telemetry.
Top speed response, 3ms for all channels parallel.
MAX voltage input is 6V.
Top precision 4096, 0.25us every bit insure every servo stable.
MINI size, easy installation.
Totally weights 3.9g, never burden to your drones.
One single cable connect with the flight controller, easy setting.
Specially used for light drones, compatible with all flight controllers such as For dji NAZA, ZERO TECH, PIX, APM, MINI APM, NAZE32, and CC3D etc.
The Difference Among R6D,R6DII And R6DS:
The R6DII is the new version of the R6D,the R6DII has better anti-jamming capability than R6D.
The R6DS is based on the R6DII,increases S-BUS signal and supports PPM and PWM.
DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum working synchronously
Only 1 gram weight
SBUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitters AT9,AT9S,AT10 and AT10II, is the best choice for racing drone.
Channels: 10 channels
Working voltage: 4.8-6V
Working current: 38-45mA(input voltage: 5V)
Size: 15*13 MM
4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
Control distance: about 600 meters, actually control distance depends on the environment.
Radiolink R8FM, 2.4G 8 channels receiver, 2.5 gram weight, S-BUS and PPM signal support, use for Radiolink transmitter T8FB, is the best choice for racing drone.
Two signal working mode:
Blue/purple LED, S-BUS signal , 8 channels totally.
Red LED always, PPM signal, 8 channels totally.
S-BUS and PPM signal change:
Quick press the ID SET switch two times within 1 second, the signal is changed from S-BUS to PPM.
The red LED indicates the PPM and blue/purple indicates S-BUS.
How to match code with transmitter:
1. Put the transmitter and the receiver close to each other within 1 meters.
2. Turn on the transmitter, then power on the R8FM.
3. Connect CH3 of R8FM to ESC.
4.There isa black button on the R8FM, pressthe binding button twice in two seconds and release, receiver light start blinking, after about blinking 8 times, match code success then receiver signal LED always on!
1) Channels: 8 channels
2) Working voltage: 4.8-6V
3) Working current: 30mA(input voltage: 5V)
4) Size: 16.0*21.5*1.0MM
5) Weight: 2.5g
6) 2048 section precision, 0.5us per section, servo anti-shake rudder.
7) Control distance: about 300m ground and 600m air, actually control distance depends on the environment.
Installment of receiver antenna:
1. The antenna must be kept as straight as possible. Otherwise it will reduce the effective range.
2. Large model aircraft may of some metal part interfering signal; in this case the antennas should be placedat both sides of the model. Then the best RF signal condition is obtained at any flying attitude.
3. The antennas must be kept away from conductive materials, such as metal and carbon by at leasta halfinch.The coaxialpartofthe antennas doesnotneedtofollowtheseguidelines,butdo not bend it in a small radius.
4. Keep the antennas away from the motor, ESC, and other noise sources as much as possible.
5. Press and hold the Easy Link (ID SET) one second, now the receiver starts work.
6. After all of the above steps finished, the LED indicator will turn and keep in red.
7. The receiver can be packed by sponge or foam for shocking proof when it is installed to the model.
After all of the above steps finished, turn off the transmitter and then power it on, now the program functions to assure it under control of transmitter with a right connection
1. Size: 213 * 117 * 115.5mm
2. Number of channels: 6 channels
3. Model application: car, boat
4. Encoding: FHSS 16 channel pseudo-random frequency hopping
5. Storage capacity: 10 sets of model data
6. Antenna length: 106mm
7. Screen parameters: 128 * 64 resolution LCD backlight
8.Power: 6-18V DC (1.5A * 4) or 2S-4S lithium battery
9. RF power: less than 10dbm
10. Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
11. Data resolution: 4096 level
Battery voltage telemetry sensor: PRM-01
This telemetry sensor for EXT voltage, is applicable to AT10 and AT9.
Function: Feedback VOLT information and will vibaration alarm when low voltage as the same function of BB.
Weight: 11g (including connector)
OSD Telemetry module transmits the data from the flight controller and shows the data of SPEED, RISE, THRO, VOLT, LATI, LONG, ALT, GPS, RSSI, MODE, YAW, ROLL, PITC, DIST in the display screen of AT9, AT9S, AT10 or AT10II.
(1). Size: 27*13mm
(2). Weight: 6g(including the wires)
(3). So far, OSD information telemetry module PRM-03 is compatible with flight controller PIX and APM.
(4). Support RadioLink receivers R9D, R9DS, R10D, R10DII, R10DS and R12DS.
(5). PRM-03 can telemetry Speed, Rise, Throttle, Voltage, Longitude, Latitude, Altitude, GPS, RSSI, Flight Mode, YAW, ROLL, PITC, Distance.
(6). PRM-03 is compatible with 1 cell to 12 cells battery(3.7~50.4V).
Pay Attention: The old version AT9 and AT10 have to upgrade the firmware when if use PRM-03 to telemetry OSD information. Upgrade AT9 firmware to V1.2.6(OSD) or upgrade AT10 firmware to V1.0.6(OSD).
(1) Connect one end of the telemetry module PRM-03 to R9D/R9DS/R10D/R10DII/R10DS/R12DS and the other end to battery if you just need feedback battery voltage. Same function as RadioLink PRM-01 if you connect like that.
(2) If you want to feedback Speed, Rise, Throttle, Voltage, Longitude, Latitude, Altitude, GPS, RSSI, Flight Mode, YAW, ROLL, PITC, Distance information, please connect one end of the OSD information telemetry module PRM-03 to R9D/R9DS/R10D/R10DII/R10DS/R12DS and the other end to the TELEM port of PIX or APM.