ToolkitRC M8S 400W 18A 2.4 TFT Inch Color Screen Balance Charger Discharger for 1-8S Lipo LiHV Life Lion NiMh Pb Battery
1. It can charge and discharge and balance management of LiPo, LiHV, LiFe Lion 1-8S, NiMh 1-20S, PB 1-12S batteries.
2. Charging current: Maximum 18A @400W. Discharging current: Recycling mode Maximum 18A @400W Normal mode Maximum 5A @20W.
3. Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be set (TVC function). It can measure battery voltage, battery internal resistance, lithium battery balance management. ESC power meter 400W@18A, and output voltage and throttle signal at the same time.
4. It can measure PWM/PPM/SBUS and other signal values with an accuracy of 1 microsecond. It can output PWM/PPM/SBUS standard signals with an accuracy of 1 microsecond.
5. Constant current and constant voltage source output, customizable 1-30V constant voltage, 1-18A constant current.
6. It can be adapted to mainstream drone batteries, automatically activated and charged.
7. Multi-language system, can upgrade the required language at will.
8. USB 2.1A@5.0V output, can charge mobile devices.
9. The device is simulated as a U disk, copy the upgrade file to realize the product firmware upgrade.
M8S is a multi-functional model tool chain product, which integrates functions such as balanced charge and discharge appliances, electric display, signal measurer, signal source, and power meter.
Input: 7-30V @MAX18A
Battery Type: LiPo LiHV LiFe Lio @ 1-8S NiMh @1-20S Pb @1-12S
Bal Current: 800mA @2-8S
Charging Power: 0.1-18A @ 400W
Discharging Power: 0.1-18A @ 400W
Recycle Mode: 0.1-5A @ 20W Normal Mode
USB: 2.1A @ 5.0V upgrade
PWM 880us-2200us @20-400Hz
PPM 880us-2200us*8Ch @20-50hz
SBUS 880us-2200us*16ch @20-100Hz
Voltage 1.0V-5.0V @1-8S
IR 1-100mR @1-8S
PWM 500us-2500us @20-1000Hz
PPM 880us-2200us*8ch @50hz
SBUS 880us-2200us*16ch @74Hz
Power 1-18A @ 1-30V Mode: CC+CV
Display:LCD TFT 2.4 inch 320*240 resolution
ToolkitRC M8S Charger * 1
1. Please allow 0-1 inch error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from real object.